Custom Search

How To Use Motorola Droid Razr with LapDock for Bionic

All user droid stopped by the Verizon pile now to look by the lapdocks. They single had the 100 on spectacle, so I was asking if they had "the better one" (I had made approximately quick investigate on my Razr previous to vacant to the pile, and had read up a morsel on the 500. He didn't be inflicted with the 500, but brought made known the lapdock pro the Bionic. I liked the size, partway linking the 100 and 500, and I loved the slimness, almost the same as the Razr by its thicker top.
The sales person was telltale me he was pretty guaranteed the Razr would bring about with it, since lone of his coworkers had kaput the screen on his Razr and was using a bionic lapdock as a work-around. Then he found made known the fee on the bionic lapdock had been lowered to $200, so I bought it.
Now Droider result with the intention of it doesn't quite bring about. The ports line up (though the Razr is upside-down), but the affect of the reduce pro the Bionic gets in the way of the affect of the Razr, and the ports don't seat well. At lone top I got it to load into Webtop, but the touchpad single worked pro a second. Droider think it would bring about with solely a morsel of clearance added to the reduce, but I can still return the lapdock pro a refund, and am not well developed on modifying a $200 belt except I'm ABSOLUTELY guaranteed it will bring about and be helpful. I furthermore think it would bring about with approximately kind of additional room cables, but droider haven't been able to discover the aptly cables, and it looks like others be inflicted with furthermore tried to discover the aptly cables pro other phone/lapdock combos with thumbs down accomplishment (outside of using a multitude of cables and adapters, which would make very clumsy).
So, solely wondering if somebody on at this time has info on getting the Lapdock pro the Droid Bionic to bring about with the Razr previous to droider take it back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment